Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The Course curriculum for Internship is carefully researched and prepared by professionals from MNC to meet the demands expected in the Electronics and core industries. After completing the EEE Internship Training in Vellore at Redback Internship, students will be familiar with the Electronics research process followed in the core companies.
|Lessons: 12 Lessons||Duration: 02 Years||Language: English|
|Seats: 100 Seats (47 Rsvd)||Session: 2018-2020||Department: BioChemistry|
Course Description & Detail
Internship Training provides a real time exposure for the students on the latest and trending technologies in the core companies. Below are some of the Top jobs in Electrical Industry.
- Embedded Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Wireless Sensor – Wide application in environment monitoring home automation security systems
- Signal processing – Signals images from anything need process. it has many algorithms which can be implemented in FPGA or processor or computer
- MATLAB – Plays a Very important role in the field of image processing and mathematical manipulations.
- Robotics and automation – Huge scope for robots in every field. automation has huge role in manufacturing
- Power electronics – Deals with electronic devices in high voltage it has numerous applications in transmission and distribution systems
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics
- Advanced testing techniques.
|Monday||08:30 am - 09:30 am||Martin Frank|
|Tuesday||10:30 am - 04:30 pm||Paul Adams|
|Wednesday||09:30 am - 01:30 pm||Mike Smith|
|Thursday||08:30 am - 09:30 am||Stewart Advert|
|Friday||08:45 am - 12:30 pm||Simpson John|
|Saturday||09:30 am - 11:30 am||Elizabeth|
|Sunday||07:45 am - 09:00 am||Symond Wolker|