Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
The Course curriculum for Internship is carefully researched and prepared by professionals from MNC to meet the demands expected in the Electronics and core industries. After completing the ECE Internship Training in Vellore at Redback Internship, students will be familiar with the Electronics research process followed in the core companies / industry. Below are some of the insights of our Internship program for ECE students,
|Lessons: 12 Lessons||Duration: 06 months||Language: English|
|Seats: 100 Seats (47 Rsvd)||Session: 2019-2020||Department: Electronics|
Course Description & Detail
Internship Training provides a real time exposure for the students on the latest and trending technologies in the core companies. Below are some of the Top jobs in Electronics Industry.
- Real-time project development and Technology Training by Microsoft Awarded Most Valuable Professional
- Full practical training
- Hardware and software tools full support – Chip Code and Chip Designs
- Technology training
- Placement training
- Full documentation and report analysis
- R & D projects
- Industrial exposure
- Enhancing / Training Corporate skills
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics
- Advanced testing techniques.
|Monday||08:30 am - 09:30 am||Martin Frank|
|Tuesday||10:30 am - 04:30 pm||Paul Adams|
|Wednesday||09:30 am - 01:30 pm||Mike Smith|
|Thursday||08:30 am - 09:30 am||Stewart Advert|
|Friday||08:45 am - 12:30 pm||Simpson John|
|Saturday||09:30 am - 11:30 am||Elizabeth|
|Sunday||07:45 am - 09:00 am||Symond Wolker|