INTERNSHIP IN REDBACK
overview: Redback Internship - The leading skill development company in Vellore provides best in Internship & real time projects in Vellore for students pursuing B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.tech.Training will be provided on each and every module by our highly skilled project development team with faculties having more than 10 years of experience in IT industry & project development. Redback Internship project development team will help you with designing, developing and deploying/executing your Live projects.
| Lessons: 08 Lessons
|| Duration: 04 Months
|| Language: English
| Seats: 100 Seats (47 Rsvd)
|| Session: 2019-2020
|| Department: Computer Science
Course Description & Detail
Android is a Linux based operating system developed by Google mainly for smart phones and tablets. Due to the powerful features of Android, it is now used for developing apps in television, digital cameras and other electronic devices. Android is the most popular mobile app development platform used by more than 71% of the smart phone app developers. Android is used in more than 1 billion mobile devices. Due to the immense reach of Android, there is a high demand for Android Programmers. Android Training in Vellore and Gudiyatham at Learnage will provide an in-depth knowledge on Android App development using JAVA.
- 20 hours of high quality eLearning content
- 3 case studies
- 106 real world examples from various industries
- Education with new technologies
- Achievements in work
- 2 Glossaries for difficult terms & acronyms
||History of Android
||Introduction to Android OS
||What is Android?
||Android Development Tools
||Practical Installation of Android SDK, Eclipse and ADT Plug-in
||Structure of Android Project
||Core Java Concepts
||Introduction to android components / Building Blocks
||Application development (Hello world)
||Understanding an android application structure
||Working with Layouts techniques
||Data Storage & Permissions
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics
- Advanced testing techniques.
||08:30 am - 09:30 am
||10:30 am - 04:30 pm
||09:30 am - 01:30 pm
||08:30 am - 09:30 am
||08:45 am - 12:30 pm
||09:30 am - 11:30 am
||07:45 am - 09:00 am