Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Redback Internship Trainers are real-time Civil engineering experts and professionals working in leading MNCs.
|Lessons: 12 Lessons||Duration: 06 months||Language: English|
|Seats: 100 Seats (47 Rsvd)||Session: 2019-2020||Department: Civil|
Course Description & Detail
Our CIVIL internship programme focused on the above aspects prepared by hitech Civil engineers / professionals working in top MNC’s to meet the demands expected in the Civil and core industries. After completing the CIVIL Internship in Chennai at KaaShiv Infotech, students will be familiar with the Civil companies research process followed in the core companies / industries. Below are some of the insights of our Internship program for CIVIL engineering students,
- Materials science
- Structural analysis,
- Analyze manufacturing plants
- Industrial equipment and machinery
- Heating and cooling systems
- Transport systems
- Bridge Construction
- Beams and Structures
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics
- Advanced testing techniques.
|Monday||08:30 am - 09:30 am||Martin Frank|
|Tuesday||10:30 am - 04:30 pm||Paul Adams|
|Wednesday||09:30 am - 01:30 pm||Mike Smith|
|Thursday||08:30 am - 09:30 am||Stewart Advert|
|Friday||08:45 am - 12:30 pm||Simpson John|
|Saturday||09:30 am - 11:30 am||Elizabeth|
|Sunday||07:45 am - 09:00 am||Symond Wolker|