INTERNSHIP IN REDBACK
overview: Redback Internship - The leading skill development company in Vellore provides best in Internship & real time projects in Vellore for students pursuing B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.tech.Training will be provided on each and every module by our highly skilled project development team with faculties having more than 10 years of experience in IT industry & project development. Redback Internship project development team will help you with designing, developing and deploying/executing your Live projects.
|Lessons: 08 Lessons||Duration: 04 Months||Language: English|
|Seats: 100 Seats (47 Rsvd)||Session: 2019-2020||Department: Computer Science|
Course Description & Detail
The SEO Specialist Masters program is designed to transform you into an effective and industry ready Search Engine Optimization professional. Fast-track your career by following the clear and structured learning path recommended by industry & faculty experts. Master the various facets of SEO, including on-page SEO, link building, content marketing, web analytics, etc. Acquire extensive project experience and the capability to manage and strategize inbound marketing initiatives.
Who can become an specialist?
SEO Specialist is the right career goal for those seeking leadership positions in inbound marketing. Professionals from the following roles are best suited to become SEO Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Executives
- Content Writers
- Marketing & Sales professionals
- Management, Engineering, Business & Communication graduates
- Basic Knowledge of Webserver
- Basic HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT
- Basic Knowledge of Social Media
|Module:1||Introduction to SEO|
|Module:7||Algorithm Updates and SEO Changes|
|Module:8||Integrating SEO with Other Disciplines|
|Module:9||SEO Foundations Test|
|Module:11||Dynamic Website SEO|
|Module:13||Reports and Management|
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics
- Advanced testing techniques.
|Monday||08:30 am - 09:30 am|
|Tuesday||10:30 am - 04:30 pm|
|Wednesday||09:30 am - 01:30 pm|
|Thursday||08:30 am - 09:30 am|
|Friday||08:45 am - 12:30 pm|
|Saturday||09:30 am - 11:30 am|
|Sunday||07:45 am - 09:00 am|